The Vice President of Marketing will create, develop, launch and lead the B2B marketing presence for an established online technology company (SaaS). This is a newly created position to develop both strategic planning for the short and long-range vision and tactical plan to put marketing strategies into action.
This unique opportunity will appeal to a hands-on, highly motivated leader with passion and grit for business building who brings exceptional digital savvy, marketing tools, tactics and resources to direct short and long-term strategy driving brand messaging and recognition and customer acquisition to meet aggressive growth and revenue targets.
The Vice President of Marketing will have 10 years career history that includes leadership experience in a comparable marketing role preferably within the SaaS technology sector. The position will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Assess current marketing activity to identify and develop comprehensive forward marketing priorities including: building a robust fluid marketing plan and 5-year strategy; market research to develop product roadmap for positioning and pricing; internal/external resources; collaborate with principals on budget preparation, requirements and forecasting; execute and deliver on milestones.
Position: Vice President, Marketing
Skills and Experience required of the VP, Marketing:
- Thorough knowledge of marketing principles, best practices, product and service management with emphasis on optimizing messaging, customer experience and acquisition/customer lifetime value; meeting revenue goals.
- Analytical and creative with extensive knowledge of all facets of marketing disciplines including product management.
- Experience developing compelling marketing content across all channels including mobile platforms, video and social media.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to develop inclusive cross functional relationships.
- Adaptable and flexible to keep up with technology and market changes.
A bachelor’s degree required. Advanced degree viewed favorably.
This position is closed.
If you would like to find out about other
current job openings, register with us today!