Established direct response organization bringing innovative consumer products to market.
As right hand to the CMO, this new position will be critical in supporting the growth of a new business unit. The ideal candidate has a passion for CPG and expert CRM practices.
This influential and highly collaborative executive will establish a vision and execute a customer retention strategy for diverse consumer products, maximize customer LTV and brand profitability. Paramount to your function lies with problem solving, and a deep understanding of how businesses, brands and customers interact, and the rapidly evolving role that data and technology play in e-commerce and CRM.
Position: VP eCommerce, CRM
- Successful career history of the CPG space across multiple products and brands, direct response advertising and consumer behavior
- Assess and build the company’s CRM organization and capabilities, including our brands, brand strategies and e-commerce platforms that support CRM and continuity
- You will own CRM for our major brands and have significant input to e-commerce strategy and execution for those brands
- Develop CRM and segmentation strategies to maximize the business impact of online marketing, catalog, email, and other omnichannel initiatives
- Establish, manage and DIRECTLY impact LTV metrics; drive continuity programs
- You will be empowered to improve the automation and personalization of our CRM efforts to ensure that we’re delivering the right message, in the right channel, to the right customer, at the right time
- Set and monitor KPI’s for customer retention, and build multichannel CRM programs to achieve these targets
- Stay current on CRM, performance-based marketing and Direct-to-consumer trends, new technology solutions, and competitive strategies
Skills and Experience
- 10+ years’ experience in CRM, program continuity, CPG and direct-response marketing
- The ideal candidate will have served in several key roles with CPG companies that focused on multiple products and brands
- Strong direct-to-consumer experience and thorough understanding of customer loyalty, advocacy, customer service and customer experience
- Digital marketing, e-commerce and retail experience
- Direct or matrixed team/people management – hiring and evaluating talent
- Sufficient understanding of brand strategy and packaging as related to CRM and LTV
- Solid analytical abilities/background in CRM and continuity analytics, web/retail analytics, customer profiling and targeting, direct to consumer communications and retention approaches (lifecycle programs…etc.)
This position is closed.
If you would like to find out about other
current Vice President jobs, register with us today!