The established SaaS company has a 10+ year history and a highly respected presence in their industry and poised for accelerated growth and expansion in the marketplace. Direct experience with email evolution or relevant automation preferred.
The current environment provides a unique remote work arrangement and/or relocation within the NY/NJ/PA corridor.
Position: VP/Director of Sales
The VP/Director is responsible for generating new business and expanding the brand in the marketplace. This position will manage the entire sales program, including but not limited to design, strategy, managing the current sales team of 4; establishing and managing compensation structures/commissions.
Primary responsibility will be to meet pre-determined targets and increase market share; develop and implement effective short- and long-term sales strategies. Candidates should have a history of successfully meeting and exceeding enterprise sales goals.
Responsibilities, included but not limited to:
- Establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas and projecting expected sales volume and profit for current and/or new products and services
- Develop proposals, sales presentations and action plans to capture key demographics and penetrate new markets
- Provide leadership and mentoring to sales team
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with current and prospective clients
- Participate in key industry organizations, maintain high level of visibility
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree; advanced degree viewed favorably
- 5+ years’ experience in a B2B senior sales role for a SaaS company, preferably
in the online communications sector
- 3+ years’ experience managing a sales team
- Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed sales targets
- Career history and experience in managing a sales funnel
This position is closed.
If you would like to find out about other
current job openings, register with us today!