Our client is an online marketing and consulting firm offering multichannel online marketing solutions that incorporate all things digital – targeted email, social media, display, search, lead generation and video across a full array of devices – to create meaningful engagements with the right customers.
Position: Vice President, Demand Generation
Reports to: CEO
The company has an exciting opportunity for an entrepreneurial-minded Vice President of Demand Generation. This individual would be part of a team responsible for the strategic planning and growth of the company and its clients. They would serve as the internal digital marketing subject matter expert. An experienced professional in the digital field that has a proven track record in executing profitable, digital campaigns for clients across all verticals. Candidate must be an effective communicator, a multi-tasker, goal oriented, deadline driven, organized and passionate about their work. This position will be responsible for the following goals:
- Monetizing existing owned and operated lead generation sites.
- Execution and optimization of client’s current campaigns.
- Expanding the existing services and creating new opportunities for current and future clients.
- Conceptualize and develop all forms of business to consumer lead generation campaigns, inbound and outbound CPC, call transfers for customer acquisition
- Responsible for digital campaign setup, customization, execution and maintenance
- Research, contract and maintain partner/vendor relationships
- Create digital P&L for lead generation tactics for internal approval
- Continuously test all advertising, email and landing page assets of digital marketing campaigns for quality assurance purposes
- Attend and facilitate digital strategy for New Business Development prospects as requested
- Present program analytics and strategic recommendations to key stakeholders and client contacts
- Conduct client campaign performance analysis and develop strategic recommendations aimed at improving ROI and optimization
- Analyze and understand KPI’s across multiple clients in various verticals to identify positive and negative performance trends and strategic direction for program improvement
- Nurture positive, collaborative working relationship with clients and internal teams
- Ensure compliance with all regulations across all marketing channels
- 7+ years of paid media expertise in managing digital and direct response campaigns in a lead generation environment
- Self-starter with the ability to drive projects from inception to completion and work along cross-functional teams
- Experienced with utilizing best practices in digital media including digital acquisition, email, social media and mobile marketing
- Strong analytics, forecasting and budgeting background
- Proficient with Google Analytics, SEO and social platforms and must be Google AdWords Certified
- Experienced with customer segmentation and analytics
- Knowledge of html, search and social advertising, URL architecting, programmatic advertising, email marketing, e-commerce and API development
- Maintain knowledge of can-spam, TCPA and other regulations regarding digital and telemarketing campaigns
- Must be meticulous with details, possess strong communication, organizational skills and be an excellent writer
- Thrives in a dynamic, competitive environment and rises to the challenge of a fast-paced environment
- Willing to travel