The position of Vice President, Brand Strategy, requires a practical strategist, who has the capacity and desire to be thought leader that will grow incremental sales. The VP will leverage deep industry expertise with the ability to gather consumer, competitive, and historical information to build on past success. The successful candidate must have a solid background in qualitative/quantitative research and marketing analytics. The brand strategic team will also be involved with ongoing evaluation of test marketing and full-blown advertising campaigns.
Position: Vice President, Brand Strategy
- Thought leadership and team leadership to develop specific marketing strategies
- Synthesize multiple consumer and program data streams into practical insights
- Quantify business potential from various consumer targets and business opportunities
- Maintain a strong voice for Consumer Insights and Marketing Analytics in decisions to assure that strategies and programs represent best in class thinking and benefit from in-depth analysis of past and potential performance
- Own the database analytics efforts and dashboard reporting and create a company standard for ROI model
Required Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate has successfully led a Consumer Insights and/or Marketing Analytics team and possesses a strong working knowledge of both fields. The position requires flexibility and exceptional leadership skills to work in a changing environment.
- BA/BS degree required with M.B.A highly desirable
- Minimum of 15+ years of progressive consumer research, analytics, database/digital marketing and brand marketing experience
- 10 + years foodservice experience preferably within the QSR sector or agency background with QSR clients and accounts
- The ability to frame strategic options and create a clear path forward is critical
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills with superior presentation, negotiation and organizational skills required