Arts and Crafts manufacturer with offices throughout the world.
The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated integral member of the marketing and sales team interfacing with marketing and sales to facilitate internal and external communications. Excited to tackle the challenges of developing content that helps build brand.
Position: Trade Marketing Manager
Reports to: Director Marketing
Tasks and Primary Responsibilities
- Work closely with Marketing Product Manager, Digital Marketing Manager and sales team, acting as liaison for each department in terms of marketing trade communications.
- Develop and implement objectives and strategies together with the sales and marketing groups to meet promotional and new product communication goals.
- Assist Product Manager with new product design elements, including but not limited to product photography and layouts (will provide ability to take courses to become proficient if necessary).
- Manage and execute all elements of the Designer Program. Effectively become the point person for all designers and how they interact with our company.
- Prepare and distribute digital assets to our retail partners in both the independent and chain channels. Including maintaining customer design and pattern assets.
- Direct responsibility for maintaining and updating our annual pricelist.
- Maintain and update international intranet with US assets.
- Manage marketing material as needed for retail accounts.
- Design, develop and disseminate functional and effective graphics, templates, and other marketing collateral for print and web output.
- Provide trade marketing materials and information to our business partners, clients, and company personnel.
- Create graphic sales tools to aid in customer business reviews, planogram presentations and program sales activities.
- Craft and send quarterly newsletters to retail customers.
- Work closely with sales to review and analyze Amazon analytics on a weekly basis.
- Relevant work experience with marketing and office management activities
- Technically proficient in business related computer skills with the ability and willingness to learn and update skill set: demonstrated creative experience in the use of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) is a definite plus
- Self -started, able to work independently
- Proficiency in Microsoft office, Adobe Creative suite, InDesign
- Able to adapt quickly to changing work environment and or job changes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- College degree or equivalent education/experience in graphic design, advertising design, or related field is preferred
- Innovative thinker
- Entrepreneurial spirit- ready to “roll-up their sleeves”