New York-based headquarters, reporting to Director of Marketing
Leading B2B e-commerce site for the financial profession, ranked as one of the top e-commerce sites in the U.S. offering business products and services including consulting, webinars, webcasts, conferences and events, continuing education and custom software programs to streamline business operations.
Position: Senior Marketing Manager
The Senior Marketing Manager will lead the marketing strategy for key product lines, oversee the execution of marketing activities and supports the marketing director with team-wide marketing objectives and goals. Career experience working within Fintech and/or related SaaS organization will be viewed favorably.
Duties and Responsibilities
Included, but not limited to:
- Drive development of strategic, integrated, product-focused marketing plans, working with cross-functional teams (internal and external) to identify marketing goals;
- Generate qualified lead contribution using a strategic funnel-based customer-journey approach that includes customer interaction campaigns like trigger/drip type nurture campaigns;
- Execute integrated multi-channel strategies to deliver on marketing goals, including content marketing (blogs, webinars, video, podcasts), search, social, email, websites, advertising, tradeshows;
- Activate digital campaigns that use marketing automation and media technologies, including, but not limited to Pardot, SFDC, Salesforce Engage, Drift and social media platforms;
- Assess customer needs, the competitive landscape, and our value proposition through qualitative and quantitative analysis;
- Provide appropriate reporting for marketing planning, performance, segmentation and business reporting;
- Facilitates and maintains executive-level interaction with all program partners, leading collaborative cross-organizational planning activities;
- Manages budget for and tracks marketing expenses for each partner program.
Bachelor’s degree (B. A. / B. S.) from four-year college or university; six to eight years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Other Abilities:
- Proven ability and prior experience developing and implementing B2B strategic and tactical marketing plans that achieve market share growth and drive business performance
- Experience and proficiency in marketing automation platforms, customer relationship management solutions, email marketing, social media, and search engine optimization/search engine marketing campaigns
- Project management skills to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Creative, detail-oriented
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, organizational, and written communication skills
- Proven ability to quickly solve or seek the solution to any problem in an ever-changing environment while staying organized with excellent project management skills
This position is closed.
If you would like to find out about other
current Marketing Manager job openings, register with us today!