New York-based headquarters, reporting to Director of Marketing
Leading B2B e-commerce site for the financial profession, ranked as one of the top e-commerce sites in the U.S. offering business products and services including consulting, webinars, webcasts, conferences and events, continuing education and custom software programs to streamline business operations.
Position: Senior Marketing Manager
Reports to: Director of Marketing
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
Location: Remote, U.S. Northeast Corridor
The Senior Marketing Manager will lead the marketing strategy for key product lines, oversee the execution of marketing activities and supports the marketing director with team-wide marketing objectives and goals. Career experience working within Fintech and/or related SaaS organization will be viewed favorably.
Duties and Responsibilities
Included, but not limited to:
- Drive development of strategic, integrated, product-focused marketing plans, working with cross-functional teams (internal and external) to identify marketing goals;
- Generate qualified lead contribution using a strategic funnel-based customer-journey approach that includes customer interaction campaigns like trigger/drip type nurture campaigns;
- Execute integrated multi-channel strategies to deliver on marketing goals, including content marketing (blogs, webinars, video, podcasts), search, social, email, websites, advertising, tradeshows;
- Activate digital campaigns that use marketing automation and media technologies, including, but not limited to Pardot, SFDC, Salesforce Engage, Drift and social media platforms;
- Assess customer needs, the competitive landscape, and our value proposition through qualitative and quantitative analysis;
- Provide appropriate reporting for marketing planning, performance, segmentation and business reporting;
- Facilitates and maintains executive-level interaction with all program partners, leading collaborative cross-organizational planning activities;
- Manages budget for and tracks marketing expenses for each partner program.
Bachelor’s degree (B. A. / B. S.) from four-year college or university; six to eight years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Other Abilities:
- Proven ability and prior experience developing and implementing B2B strategic and tactical marketing plans that achieve market share growth and drive business performance
- Experience and proficiency in marketing automation platforms, customer relationship management solutions, email marketing, social media, and search engine optimization/search engine marketing campaigns
- Project management skills to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Creative, detail-oriented
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, organizational, and written communication skills
- Proven ability to quickly solve or seek the solution to any problem in an ever-changing environment while staying organized with excellent project management skills