This ideal candidate is passionate and eager to establish ambitious goals. The candidate will possess an eye for design and aesthetics. The candidate will have Project Management and excellent communication skills. The candidate should have an interest in health, beauty and wellness in the consumer goods category.
- Advertising: Creative and Manage cohesive advertising campaigns relevant for print, digital and social
- Social Media – Partner with agency to elevate promotions through engaging creative content
- Develop a consistent look and feel of all owned channels (Pinterest, Facebook, Tumblr, YouTube)
- Manage all content created for website including but not limited to photography, copy, campaign themes, email blasts
- PR – Assist with event management
- Sales Presentations – assist with any content and imagery that will help with specific retailer presentations including Sales + Marketing
- Reporting regularly on competitive assessments from a social, marketing, packaging
Experience and Skills:
- 5+ years marketing experience in a health and beauty and/or related consumer goods industry
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Project management skills
- Design applications – Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design
- Follow Pop Culture and Fashion Trends
- Meets deadlines, prioritizes and works well in a fast-paced environment
This position is closed.
If you would like to find out about other
current marketing manager jobs, register with us today!