Established thought leaders on emerging technologies and trusted business advisor to the financial industry in the United States, with a growing global focus delivering cutting-edge technology solutions and advancing the technology ecosystem for the financial sector.
The Senior Integrated Marketing Manager will develop and drive the strategy and execution of omni-channel/integrated marketing plans for a portfolio of products through a team of marketers. The ideal candidate will have strong leadership and management experience as well as a curiosity for testing new and innovative approaches for technology solutions. The Senior Manager will take a data-driven approach to go-to-market planning across inbound and outbound channels.
Position: Senior Integrated Marketing Manager
Reports to: VP Marketing
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
Location: Remote/Hybrid/NYC headquarters
- Lead a team of marketers to create and implement holistic marketing and communications plans, from strategy to execution.
- Reach, connect, engage, and convert leads by delivering unique, relevant content by online and offline marketing channels.
- Oversee the development of compelling customer-centric content and collaterals (webinars, blogs, videos, case studies, whitepapers, webpages).
- Design and implement lead generation campaigns to drive MQLs and SQLS through the marketing funnel and leverage learning and testing to optimize conversion rates and lead scoring.
- Manage the effectiveness and reporting of key marketing channels (web traffic, SEM, ABM, email, content, events).
- Forecast, measure, analyze, and report on the impact of marketing activities on sales pipelines, revenues, and sales cycle lengths. Determine and report out on the ROI and effectiveness of marketing plans/campaigns.
- Lead a team of 5 employees in the Marketing/Communications team and provide coaching and performance appraisals to grow the team skillset.
- Responsible for hiring and training, planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and managing employees.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree; advanced degree viewed favorably.
- 7-10+ years B2B marketing experience preferably in professional services, information technology or financial services.
- Strong knowledge of marketing and social media best practices, emerging technologies, new ad formats, channel approaches, platform capabilities, etc., with a demonstrated understanding of how they can be architected into a connected experience in the market.
- Expertise and proficiency in marketing automation platforms and CRM solutions: Salesforce and Pardot or comparable.