Our client, a major provider of market information about the petrochemical industry to companies within the industry as well as in the commodities business, is seeking a highly experienced and motivated senior leader to drive their Analysis and Consulting business in the Americas. You should be a strong leader with the ability, skills and knowledge to drive a team and deliver excellent results to clients.
Position: Senior Consultant – Petrochemicals
- You should have strong subject matter expertise concerning the integrated petrochemical value chain [raw materials, feedstocks, petrochemicals and derivatives] – emphasis on downstream.
- You should have proven success as a team leader.
- This is an exciting opportunity to grow and develop the Analytics and Consulting group.
- First rate data analysis skills for both single client consulting projects and multi-client products and publications.
- Experienced in project delivery and business development for consulting/advisory services.
This role is based in the Houston office [home office and other arrangements are possible]. Up to 25% travel [mostly regional, occasionally global].
This position is closed.
If you would like to find out about other
current job openings, register with us today!