Our client, a loyalty/CRM-focused marketing services company in San Francisco, is looking for a talented Account Supervisor/Senior Account Manager to be the main day-to-day contact for one of their important clients in the technology sector. Reporting to the Senior Account Director, this person will manage a small team: Account Manager, Account Executives, Coordinator.
Position: Account Supervisor (Agency)
You should at least 3-5 years of agency experience, and be skilled in project management and marketing/website data analytics.
- Business-to-business tech sector client experience strongly preferred
- Knowledge of channel marketing a big plus
- Candidate must have a background in management of a calculation/rules-driven site and an understanding of data analysis within marketing programs
- Develop, plan and implement channel/loyalty and communication programs
- Develop and manage program identity, branding, messaging, operational processes and guidelines
- Data competent (i.e. an understanding of data segmentation and how to apply data insight creatively)
- 3-5 years working in a client-facing marketing environment [agency or similar]
- Strategic thinking and execution
- Analytical – competent understanding of the dependency of data within marketing programs, and understanding of best practices for working with and analyzing data to derive business insight
- Literate in digital communications channels including web, email, mobile and social media
- Excel – advanced level
- Calculation/rules-driven site background