The company is a full-service provider of printing, mailing, and multichannel marketing services. The company has been operating for 30 years and has 40 employees.
“We are proud of our past and embrace our future. Today, we’re a premiere multichannel marketing partner for organizations ranging from local area businesses to Fortune 500 companies. From concept to completion, we’re with our customers every step of the way to offer response-generating and cost-saving solutions.”
Position: Print Sales Executive
Our client seeks a tenacious and persistent sales professional that thrives on generating revenue through business development opportunities. The ideal candidate has a talent for value based selling methodologies and can communicate solutions effectively to potential customers.
Performance will be measured by the following:
Ambitious – keen to grow business, achieve targets and earn commission
Creative – keen to find new solutions for customers
Collaborator – able to work with others in a team environment
- Manage and coordinate sales initiatives, including development of strategies that help attract and retain customers
- Identify and qualify prospects and opportunities, and lead them through the sales process
- Nurture existing relationships into additional services
- Maintain the company contact database, and leverage our CRM to track and analyze engagement
- Perform regular sales calls and follow-ups with prospects and customers
- Stay up to date on shifting trends in the industry, including technology, competition, pricing
- Prepare responses to RFPs/RFQs in collaboration with client services, production, and senior management
- Minimum 4 years of outside sales experience in printing, mailing, and direct marketing
- Demonstrated success in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, and CRM systems
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong organizational skills and keen attention to detail
- Solid writing, communication, and presentation skills, including strong phone-based presentation ability
- Experience with quoting and estimating in a printing and mailing environment, is a plus
This position is closed.
If you would like to find out about other
current job openings, register with us today!