Our client is a full-service data, digital and print firm with over 125 years of collective experience solving problems and influencing public opinion and behavior to create a desired action and outcome.
Built on 2 decades of industry leading experience, they company’s direct mail and print advertising combines cutting edge creative with state of the art targeting to deliver persuasive printed materials, including more than 2 billion pieces of direct mail for 3,000 clients spanning elections, advocacy and brand in all 50 states.
Position: Sales Director
The Sales Director has an overall responsibility to build a sense of unity and excitement around a disciplined approach to sharing and adhering to best practices and by celebrating successes.
Working in tandem with the CRO and Director of Sales Operations (DSO), the successful candidate will have a Player/Coach approach and understands their success is tied to the success of their team.
High achieving, proven sales leader with exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to build team trust and unity in a shared vision.
- 5+ years’ experience in marketing services, print, digital or similar sales leadership
- Track record of coaching/training teams
- Experience requiring on the fly prioritization and effective time management
- Proven track record of success in time sensitive, project oriented professional environment
- Background in political/advocacy arena a plus
- Exceptional listening skills and highly collaborative
- Strong ethic of communicating performance expectations to help insure adherence to set plans, goals and achieving success
This position is closed.
If you would like to find out about other
current sales job openings, register with us today!