Industry icon, direct-to-consumer, offers an exceptional unique new career opportunity to establish Loyalty Marketing for North America (US and Canada). The position will be ground-breaking and challenging to conceive, develop, promote, launch and manage Loyalty Programs and will include P&L, marketing, operations plus partnering in collaboration with Digital Business, Communications, Customer Care and Product Development and Management.
The ideal candidate has a true entrepreneurial approach with a genuine passion to build a world class loyalty program starting on day one. The ideal candidate will have a measurable track record of successful omni-channel marketing efforts delivering innovative loyalty programs aligned with the brand.
Position: North America Loyalty Marketing Lead
Skills and Experience Required
- Bachelor’s Degree required; advanced degree viewed favorably
- 10+ years direct-to-consumer marketing experience; 5+ years digital focused consumer marketing preferably in the retail, hospitality, restaurant/food and beverage industry
- Brand experience is considered an advantage
- Equal parts strategic and execution with experience in process creation
- Identify consumer segments that translate to business building ideas
- Strong product sensibility, both for the final product and the process of product development in technology-driven direction
- Must have strong consumer understanding skills — ability to translate customer insights into successful digital marketing programs
- Highly creative to find new, compelling ways to reach consumers
- Flexible style, willing to reprioritize work while maintaining drive to business goals
- Experience in loyalty partnership contracts preferred
- Champion loyalty programs to develop and customize marketing strategy and drive customer engagement
- Background to include strong contract negotiation/partnership experience