Are you a hunter?
Our client is experiencing a growth period and is expanding the sales team in their NYC office.
As a National Account Manager you would be responsible for developing new business as well as growing a defined set of existing accounts through the sales of payment, compliance, and financial counterparty KYC solutions to banks, financial institutions, and corporations in North America.
Position: National Account Manager
Reports to: Sales Manager
Compensation: Base + Commission
Location: New York, NY
The successful candidate will:
- Be an aggressive hunter
- Have a track record of exceeding sales quota
- Understand bank technology, OFAC compliance or electronic payments systems
- Have experience selling to corporations or to the financial services marketplace
Experience & Skills Required:
- Field Sales experience with above-quota performance
- Data Sales experience is a plus
- Motivated self-starter with excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Strong customer account management focus
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Familiar with SalesForce.com a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Achieve and exceed annual sales targets for named accounts
- Identify and prospect for new business opportunities to generate sales
- Maintain a robust pipeline ensuring consistent revenue throughout the year
- Develop and maintain a strong working knowledge of the product portfolio
- Conduct product presentations and demonstrations to clients and prospects
- Develop account plans for specified accounts
- Represent Company at trade shows and conferences
In addition to competitive compensation, excellent benefits are offered and start on your first day of employment. This includes such programs as; 401k, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, flexible spending accounts, vacation, sick, personal, and holiday time.
The Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information, please contact:
203.750.8838, ext. 101