Are you a hunter?
Our client is experiencing a growth period and is expanding the sales team in their NYC office.
As a National Account Manager you would be responsible for developing new business as well as growing a defined set of existing accounts through the sales of payment, compliance, and financial counterparty KYC solutions to banks, financial institutions, and corporations in North America.
Position: National Account Manager
The successful candidate will:
- Be an aggressive hunter
- Have a track record of exceeding sales quota
- Understand bank technology, OFAC compliance or electronic payments systems
- Have experience selling to corporations or to the financial services marketplace
Experience & Skills Required:
- Field Sales experience with above-quota performance
- Data Sales experience is a plus
- Motivated self-starter with excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Strong customer account management focus
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Familiar with SalesForce.com a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Achieve and exceed annual sales targets for named accounts
- Identify and prospect for new business opportunities to generate sales
- Maintain a robust pipeline ensuring consistent revenue throughout the year
- Develop and maintain a strong working knowledge of the product portfolio
- Conduct product presentations and demonstrations to clients and prospects
- Develop account plans for specified accounts
- Represent Company at trade shows and conferences
In addition to competitive compensation, excellent benefits are offered and start on your first day of employment. This includes such programs as; 401k, medical, dental, vision, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, flexible spending accounts, vacation, sick, personal, and holiday time.
The Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This position is closed.
If you would like to find out about other
current job openings, register with us today!