Are you a hunter with a passion for closing new deals?
For over 175 years, our client has been providing financial transaction and payment solutions that reduce risk and increase efficiency and they are expanding their sales team.
As a National Account Manager you would be responsible for developing new business as well as growing a defined set of existing accounts through the sales of payment, compliance, and financial counterparty KYC solutions to banks, financial institutions, and corporations in North America.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an aggressive hunter
- Have a track record of exceeding sales quota
- Have experience selling to corporations or to the financial services marketplace
- Understand bank technology, OFAC compliance or electronic payments systems
Position: National Account Manager – Financial Sales
- Achieve and exceed annual sales targets for named accounts
- Identify and prospect for new business opportunities to generate sales
- Maintain a robust pipeline ensuring consistent revenue throughout the year
- Develop account plans for specified accounts
- Develop and maintain a strong working knowledge of the product portfolio
- Represent Company at trade shows and conferences
Required Experience & Skills:
- Experience of selling Payments Solutions to banks and financial institutions is a plus
- Proven track record of direct sales in a B2B environment, preferably international
- Proven track record of generating new business is essential
- Great negotiation and communication skills
- Previous formal sales training and account management training is desirable
- Enjoys working in a structured, targeted environment to challenging KPIs
- Highly self-motivated, organized and be able to manage own time
- Flexible and adaptable to meet the needs of the changing market, our customers and the business
- Previous experience of salesforce.com would be an advantage
- A 4 year degree or equivalent
Excellent benefits are offered in addition to a competitive salary and start on your first day of employment. Options include: medical, dental, vision, life, short and long-term disability, tuition reimbursement, 401k retirement benefits, flexible spending accounts, vacation, sick, personal, and holiday time. The Company is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This position has been filled.
If you would like to find out about other
current job openings, register with us today!