Leading industry ecommerce site and dynamic growth-oriented marketing and business solutions provider to the financial services and accounting industry with headquarters in mid-town New York City. The Company provides education, cloud-based technology, consulting/business solutions and tools, publications, webcasts, conferences, to enable businesses to build strategic relationships with their clients worldwide.
Position: Marketing Manager
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for driving the business solutions offered to the financial services/accounting profession. The position will be responsible for development and implementation of marketing plans and programs with an emphasis on relationship building with accounts.
- Marketing: assist with the development and implementation of marketing plans that include direct mail, email, web site, search engine optimization and social media, supporting collateral, tradeshows; marketing and product analysis, and proactively recommend appropriate adjustments to plans
- Online Focus: write compelling copy for results-driven email campaigns, write and manage web-content for partner web pages, implement a measurable social media campaign and monitor web analytics
- Demand generation: develop the strategy and manage the marketing programs that drive demand for products. Assist in developing the business forecast for products and maintain a marketing budget for all programs. Represent the company at national tradeshows to generate leads and network with program and channel partners
- Market intelligence: be the expert on your clients-how, when and why they buy, their buying criteria and the tools and resources they ultimately need to drive adoption of products as well as be the expert on your competition and how to effectively position your product
- Strong Relationship Skills: demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills to initiate and maintain executive-level interaction with all program partners; establish and maintain strong relationships, lead regular status meetings and cross-organizational planning activities; launch and coordinate all marketing efforts with appropriate service providers and internal and external creative agencies, in-house online production team, etc.
- Budgeting: manage and track marketing expenses for each partner program
- Event Coordination and Presentation Management: develop a streamlined workflow to manage deadlines, speaker information and presentations needed for the many speaking engagements we conduct at conferences throughout the year. Create and maintain a comprehensive schedule; identify new opportunities for speaking engagements at relevant events
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business-related discipline
- Minimum 4 years of experience in digital direct marketing and project management in a business-to-business environment
- Knowledge of the accounting industry is a plus
- Direct experience in traditional and interactive marketing for an established
- B-to-B cloud-based (SaaS) company
- Superior project management skills, managing multiple projects simultaneously and providing clear communication of timelines and expectations to team members
- Creative, detail-oriented, and capable of meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, organizational, and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software applications – MS Word, Excel. Strong PowerPoint skills required
- Experience leveraging Salesforce.com database as a marketing/sales vehicle a plus
- Experience and success with SEM, SEO and leveraging Social Media for lead generation
This position is closed.
If you would like to find out about other
marketing manager job opportunities, register with us today!