Global information services and solutions leader offering comprehensive education, best-in-class technology and expert consulting services to the financial services industry.
The Marketing Manager will support the brand by positioning services clearly and effectively to raise brand awareness in the marketplace and be a key leader and contributor to drive commercial growth and customer engagement and satisfaction.
Position: Marketing Manager
- Develop and own product positioning and messaging to articulate both internally and externally to customers and prospects
- Create and execute effective brand recognition, positioning and launch strategies, particularly for new or refreshed products
- Understand target markets and identify insights to inform product strategies
- Create innovative, integrated communications and marketing plans including launch, customer communications and lead generation, working with the marketing operations teams (data, demand centre, analytics)
- Experience in harnessing modern digital, social and content marketing strategies
- Maintain and manage website content and lead generation performance working with communication and web development team
Attributes, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree – minimum 5 year’s experience in B2B marketing
- Outstanding communicator, both written and verbal
- Superior ability to collaborate across stakeholders including experience with agency engagement and management
- Ability to translate complexity into creative, intuitive content and programs
This position is closed.
If you would like to find out about other
current marketing manager jobs, register with us today!