B2B fintech marketing company empowering businesses with innovative technology solutions for the digital age. Established thought leader, the core mission is to advance the technology ecosystem and lead technology research and innovation efforts.
Position: Marketing Manager
Our client seeks a Marketing Manager to apply their skillset within a dynamic and fast-growing organization – balance strategy and execution while owning a variety of marketing channels. Test new, innovative approaches to generate demand – apply a data-driven approach to go-to-market across both inbound and outbound channels.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan, create, build, test, deploy and optimize demand generation programs using content and automation strategies – Salesforce/Pardot preferred
- Forecast, measure, analyze and report on the impact of demand generation activities on sales pipeline, revenue and sales cycle length
- Own development of compelling content and collaterals i.e. webinars, case studies, whitepapers, webpages
- Incorporate a multi-channel approach using social media strategies, paid search and trade shows to drive demand
- Collaborates actively with product and sales teams on product specific goal setting and execution tactics
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel, Salesforce.com, and Pardot.
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A. / B. S.)
- Three to six years B2B marketing experience in a technology/SAAS company
Knowledge, Skills, and Other Abilities
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Project management – ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Expertise and proficiency in marketing automation platforms, CRM solutions, email marketing, social media and SEO/SEM campaigns.
- Strong attention to detail
This position is closed.
If you would like to find out about other
current Marketing Manager job openings, register with us today!