Dynamic, high growth, for-profit premier B2B ecommerce digital marketing organization delivering cloud-based tools, customized business products and services to the financial community.
The Marketing Manager will work with the marketing team responsible for development and implementation of totally integrated, multichannel marketing programs to promote business services and program solutions to specialized financial professionals and their clients.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and supporting B2B marketing plans that include email, web site, search and social media, direct sales activities, tradeshows, event presentation management; cross organizational planning or others as may be required.
Position: Marketing Manager
Reports to: Senior Marketing Manager
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
Location: Mid-town, New York, NY
- Integrated Marketing: assist in developing a multi-channel/integrated marketing plan for various programs utilizing marketing tools including: direct mail, email technology, search engine optimization, social media, print collateral, tradeshows, webinars/seminars, conferences/events, online exposure and web exposure.
- Online Marketing: write compelling copy for results-driven campaigns; write web-content for partner web pages, blogs, and social media for brand marketing and lead generation.
- Demand generation: incorporate a marketing strategy that drives demand for products.
- Budgeting: Maintain a marketing budget for programs.
- Event Coordination and Presentation Management: Represent the company at national tradeshows to network with program and channel partners.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree with 3-5 years B2B experience in digital direct marketing
- Ideal background should include experience marketing SaaS solutions
- Experience leveraging Salesforce.com as a marketing/sales vehicle
- Familiar with Eloqua, Marketo will be an advantage
- Experience with SEM, SEO, brand marketing, lead generation
- Superior project management skills to manage multiple projects
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, organizational, and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office – MS Word, Excel; strong PowerPoint required