The Company is primarily focused on private equity, private real estate, private debt, infrastructure, and venture capital investing. As these asset classes continue to grow in scale and significance – for investors, fund managers, and service providers globally – the Company is positioned to provide unparalleled business knowledge, intelligence and networking opportunities to this fast-growing finance sector.
Position: Marketing Director
Reports to: Head of Marketing, US
Compensation: Base + Bonus
The Position and General Requirements
You will be responsible for devising and executing the strategy that will achieve the revenue targets for our events and membership division while leading and motivating your team to deliver the marketing plans and programs to a high standard; on time and on budget.
The role will require very close collaboration with the other senior leaders in production, sales and logistics, along with input into the overall events business and product strategy. You will develop and optimize multi-channel marketing strategies for go-to-market product launches, lead generation and conversion, online sales conversion, customer retention and engagement and brand awareness programs along with the KPI framework to track and report success.
Qualifications and Experience of the Ideal Candidate:
- An experienced event marketer, preferably with a B2B background
- A motivating and inspirational people manager
- Customer focused and can step into the shoes of our target audience to understand their motivations and pain points
- Data savvy and understands the importance of segment specific product propositions
- A highly skilled and compelling copywriter
- A dynamic, confident, robust and forward-thinking marketing professional
- Commercial in their mindset, never losing sight of revenue targets, budgets and ROI
- Resourceful and can deliver on exciting growth targets
- A bachelor’s degree or higher in marketing or a related field
- 8 years in commercial marketing with at least 4 years’ recent experience in a senior level strategic B2B conferences
- Minimum 5 years of line management experience
- Knowledgeable on copywriting theory and technique
- Can design and deliver data driven, multi-channel marketing strategies that achieve targets
- High level project and people management skills