Global Event and Trade Show organization creating world class unforgettable experiences.
The Marketing Director will be an innovative event marketing executive with expertise in the latest technologies and tools to engage an audience and build excitement around their event and the industry. Oversee the entrepreneurial management teams where new ideas and thinking creatively is welcome.
For this very important, highly visible Marketing position, the primary destination event will include one of North America’s largest and preeminent luxury trade shows and one of the annual flagship events.
Position: Marketing Director
Reports to: Vice President
Compensation: Competitive based on experience
Locations: Stamford/Norwalk, Connecticut
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop high level, integrated marketing strategy designed to positively position Event brands, deliver on key internal metrics and successfully meet strategic objectives.
- Deep Marketing knowledge and experience with digital marketing, customer insights, social platforms and appropriate technologies and applications, Brand development and positioning and marketing analytics.
- Develop clear communication strategy and manage all execution and implementation.
- Identify new trends and technologies in the Marketing space – with a goal of optimizing spend, performance and customer experience.
- Develop, monitor and optimize marketing budgets across all brands.
- Strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Provide leadership to marketing managers and marketing associates.
- Work alongside internal and external partner groups to drive projects, timelines and deliverables.
- Evaluate, negotiate, select and manage outside agency partners and vendors including Ad Agencies, Digital partners and Consultants.
Skills and Experience Required
- College degree in Business Management, Advertising, Marketing, or Communications preferred. MBA is a plus.
- Progressively responsible positions in a business-to-business marketing environment preferred.
- Eloqua/campaign management experience preferred.
- Ability to assess and recommend areas for overall improvement to the business is essential with an eye towards leveraging technology and the Digital arena to drive change.
- Comfortable developing integrated strategies and multi-channel plans.