The goal of Experience Optimization is to discover the best experience for every customer. The Experience Optimization Manager will be joining the expanding digital marketing business unit to push digital technology to exciting limits and beyond. The Manager will lead a team that knows and understands the consumer and creates the best possible experience for the customer across all touch points. With ongoing quantitative testing, EXO develops an action plan for web or mobile app and delivers a personalized experience to create and meet customer preferences.
The EXO Manager has a passion for experimental design integrity and excellence including use of A/B control testing, multivariate testing, user research, analytics, and personalization.
Primary responsibility will be managing all teams and their respective deliverables. The Manager will oversee day-to-day operations with special attention to testing.
Position: Manager, Digital Experience Optimization (EXO)
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Create and manage actionable plans for experience optimization
- Team management and manage test schedules; report progress and updates
- Oversee and manage deliverables relating to roadmap and testing
- Identify issues and recommend solutions to stakeholders
The successful candidate will have:
- Team leadership experience
- A/B and MVT testing experience and Adobe Target
- Experience in digital campaign management for large initiatives
- Experience with experimental design and digital analytics tools and various software: Monetate, Maxymiser, Conductrics, Conversion.com, AB Tasty
- Excellent communication (oral & written) skills
- UserTesting.com and UX a plus
- Strong analytical skills: data-driven and results-oriented
- Team player: experience working with marketing, business, and product teams to find efficient paths to successful results
This position is closed.
If you would like to find out about other
current job openings, register with us today!