Leading B2B developer and distributor of technology solutions. An established thought leader on emerging technologies and a trusted business advisor to finance professionals.
The Integrated Marketing Manager is responsible for the development and execution of integrated marketing plans supporting a specific product portfolio, from strategy to execution and reporting. This person will develop compelling integrated marketing campaigns that drive engagement, conversion, loyalty, and advocacy. This position will take a data-driven approach to go-to-market planning across both inbound and outbound channels.
Position: Integrated Marketing Manager
Reports to: Senior Integrated Marketing Manager
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
Location: Remote/Hybrid/NYC headquarters
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Leads the development and execution of marketing plans for specific products and programs.
- Develop a multi-channel marketing approach using social media strategies, paid searches, advertising, influencers & partnerships, and events/trade shows to drive qualified demand.
- Plans, creates, builds, tests, deploys, and optimizes marketing programs using content and marketing automation strategies.
- Forecasts, measures, analyzes, and reports on the impact of marketing activities on sales pipelines, revenues, and sales cycle lengths.
- Reaches, connects, engages, and converts customers by delivering unique, relevant content via the use of multiple online and offline marketing channels.
- Owns development of compelling content and collaterals including webinars, whitepapers, case studies, blogs, live streams and web pages that support each phase of the buyer’s journey.
- Collaborates actively with internal and external partners and agencies including, product, sales, rev ops, social media and PR on product specific goal setting and execution tactics.
- Guides content strategy and messaging architecture (including advertising, landing pages, websites, emails, collateral, and other external-facing assets) in collaboration with product marketing and communication/PR team.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree; advanced degree viewed favorably.
- 5-7+ years of B2B marketing experience, preferably in professional services, information services, information technology, business solutions.
- Proven experience developing and implementing integrated marketing plans and campaigns.
- Excellent verbal, written, visual/presentation and communication skills. Ability to quickly create content including emails, website copy, blogs, videos, social content and more.
- Ability to work with deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and with limited oversight to accomplish objectives and evaluate results.
- Strong knowledge of marketing and advertising best practices.
- Expertise and proficiency in marketing automation platforms, CRM solutions, email marketing, social media, and SEO/SEM campaigns. Experience with Salesforce and Pardot is an advantage.