Our Client is the recognized market leader of watch list filtering solutions, and the leading provider of global payment routing data and anti-money laundering solutions to banks and businesses worldwide.
The Global Relationship Manager oversees the overall day to day health of some of the Company’s Tier 1 Global Accounts and is essential to the success of these long term relationships.
Responsible for retaining existing business and developing new opportunities within their assigned customer base, the Global Relationship Manager represents the entire range of company products and services to assigned customers, while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring assigned customers’ needs and expectations are met by the company.
Position: Global Relationship Manager, Global Team
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel of all seniority levels in assigned customer accounts.
- Keeps apprised of technology and service issues and escalates as necessary.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Meets assigned targets for renewals and existing business and strategic objectives in assigned accounts.
- Proactively leads a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for a one and three-year period in coordination with Global Account Managers.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- 5 years relationship management (vendor side) with demonstrable track record achieving or exceeding revenue/renewals and growing business within existing global / strategic accounts with over $1M of existing renewable revenue.
- Experience with successful interactions at C-Suite level or experience with Tier 1 Banks.
- Proven success and experience in either KYC and/or Risk AML based solution and sufficient knowledge of the market is preferred.
- Project management experience preferred. Strong candidates will have had direct involvement with complex technology implementations.
- Personal Attributes – highly motivated relationship manager with a mature and positive attitude and a passion for working with customers and partners.
- Proven ability to manage and coordinate a strong distributed extended team. Demonstrable skills in time management, relationship building, organizational and presentation skills.
- Qualifications – Degree qualified (bachelor’s degree required, Master’s/MBA preferred).
- International travel required.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. EEO is the Law. EEO is the Law Supplement