The Director, N.A. Operations will work to support the US/Canada Operations team to implement strategic plan initiatives; implement strategies to improve the Customer Experience; coordinate strategic initiatives to better leverage the efforts of the N.A. Operations Team.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist with operational procedures, training and requirements as new systems, equipment, technology is rolled out
- Coordinate N.A. rollouts with Operations, Marketing, Training, and address regional issues with respect to new initiatives and new product introduction
- Assist Regional Staff in addressing operational procedures, customer service and coach for improvements, reduce operating costs and improve operational guidance and support
- Provide strategic leadership and direction to N.A. Operations Team to ensure team has a key role in building a strong foundation for the brand
- Manage issue resolution with Regional Marketing team, Regional Director(s) and Regional Management
- Provide effective problem solving recommendation to address specific business challenges
- Ensure operations team receive strong induction, training and development enabling them to provide advanced operational knowledge and support to N.A. business
Position: Director North America Operations (US/Canada)
Skills and Experience Required
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum 10 years’ measurable operational background
- Must have QSR/QFS background and experience; parallel restaurant/food and beverage, hospitality experience viewed favorably
- Leadership and team management experience; decision maker/problem solver
- Communicate strategic planning and approach to all stakeholders to encourage buy-in and collaboration
- Manage communication across N.A. marketing, cross-functional teams and key Headquarter teams including Marketing, R&D, Legal, PR
- Assist with training presentation and guidance as needed
- Skills required include coaching and developing others, project management, collaboration, organization and planning, time management
This position is closed.
If you would like to find out about other
current job openings, register with us today!