Our client’s mission is to inform, connect and advance their community to do more business. From events and news to branded content and jobs, their singular voice, attitude and perspective reaches 18 million all-digital readers, thousands of job seekers and more than 100,000 industry insiders who attend our 300+ events each year. Operating in more than 50 cities across North America and Europe, tending to think globally, but strive to connect people hyper-locally.
Position: Director, Event Marketing & Operations
The Marketing team is looking for a data-driven, and goal obsessed Marketing Director with a passion for event marketing and filling rooms with the right audiences. You’ll lead their marketing event managers, and work cross functionally with production, audience development and coordination teams to grow attendance at their events. This is a unique opportunity to showcase both event marketing and marketing operations talents, where you will stretch your skills to marketing automation, email flow, and segmentation build outs.
- Have full oversight of Marketo.
- Be responsible for hitting attendance goals on 350+ events. You will market these events via all distribution channels including but not limited to dedicated event blasts, newsletters, homepage, paid and organic social media, and third party media partnership.
- Monitor email deliverability and audience health metrics to ensure we have an engaged user base and strong lists.
- Build out audience segmentation and identify pockets for customer growth, you will create tailored nurture campaigns for new and existing customers, will personalize consumption-experiences, and will increase conversions on event marketing.
- Identify ways to optimize event landing pages, emails CTA’s and shopping cart conversions.
- Manage annual event marketing plan process and roll out company wide.
- Create on-going post registration nurture flows and execute customer loyalty programs.
- Execute creative ways to optimize onsite experiences to promote future events.
- You will manage two email marketing managers to assist with the above.
This position is closed.
If you would like to find out about other
current job openings, register with us today!