Leading direct response consumer products company.
This newly created position will be responsible for connecting to the customer and streamlining all CRM processes. The Director should have a passion for connecting CRM strategy with profitability. The ideal candidate will be a data-centric, objective analytical leader with a creative thought process and the ability to address product and retail changes.
The successful candidate must demonstrate experience in planning and execution across media channels; campaign development and management to generate measurable ROI across all products.
Position: Director, CRM Strategy and Execution
Reports to: VP Marketing
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
Locations: NYC and Westchester
- Lead the building, development, and execution of strategic omni-channel consumer first marketing plans
- Focus on interaction and communication at every touchpoint: email, site, social, order confirmation/shipping/surveys, loyalty, 3rd party programs (i.e. Rewards Owl) cross promotions, phones, mobile (text, push notifications, messenger)
- Set and monitor KPIs for customer retention; build multichannel programs to achieve targets including emails, paid social, direct mail, SMS
- Develop the foundation for a revenue generating email campaign for a wide range of retail goods (new and existing items)
- Continually monitor current marketing trends, new technology solutions, and competitive strategies – and then translate them into new marketing ideas
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree – 8 -10 years’ experience
- Well-versed in all aspects of business intelligence, marketing analytics and web/retail analytics
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid analytical skills; background in propensity modelling, customer profiling and targeting, direct to consumer communications, retention approaches (lifecycle programs)
- Flawless ability to present complex data clearly and strategically to multiple levels of management in an easy to understand manner with clear recommendations
- Must have Salesforce experience
- Experience with social CRM – Facebook/Instagram