Do you enjoy designing digital customer experiences and driving adoption?
Our Client seeks a seasoned and self-directed digital guru who knows how to collaborate with and influence partners to drive digital adoption. This role will create world-class, highly relevant digital strategies to drive customer engagement and consumer insights for the company’s brands.
Status: ON HOLD
Position: Digital Strategy Expert
The successful / ideal candidate:
- Has a unique blend of visioning, ideating and executional abilities.
- Creates digital strategies that drive customer engagement as well as business intelligence.
- Is capable of providing insights and analysis to drive the business forward.
- Works effectively across a large, matrixed organization.
- Is a customer advocate and passionate about building positive digital experiences for targeted audiences.
- Knows the breadth of the digital world and how to use technology effectively to connect with consumers.
- With the mindset and accountability of a brand product manager, design and implement all digital projects and driving for results.
- Collaborate with and lead all partners to deliver respective responsibilities, within deadlines and regularly review and evaluate progress against timelines and budget.
- Integrating and communicating across the connected marketing and patient engagement groups.
- Be a subject matter expert for effective and efficient, data-driven, digital strategy.
- Collaborate with the brands and marketing to create world-class, digital, customer engagement that supports business objectives.
- Identify customer intelligence gaps needed to inform digital engagement design.
- Drive the development of intelligence reports that result in actionable recommendations that support the utilization of digital channels and content marketing.
- Define enterprise-wise, world-class digital marketing performance standards.
- MBA preferred
- Minimum 8+ years of relevant experience
- Healthcare and non-Healthcare experience a plus
- Deep understanding of analytics and data-driven insights, connected-customer concepts, digital technologies and tactics
- Experience developing digital customer experiences based on customer insights and business goals
- People leadership, influencing and communication skills
- Creative, collaborative, solutions-oriented, problem solver
- An empowered, agile mindset & business approach. Must be adaptable to change