Leading consumer products/ecommerce company.
The Digital Media Manager is a new addition to the marketing team and critical to the company’s continued growth. The ideal candidate is a digital media expert who lives and breathes performance-based marketing who will create, execute, monitor, control, and maximize digital media campaigns across all channels. Direct response experience is required.
Position: Digital Media Manager
Reports to: VP Marketing
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
Locations: New York, New York
The Digital Media Manager will plan, execute and optimize all digital marketing, including, but not limited to: SEO/SEM, paid social media, display, branded content, emerging tech (voice, haptic, etc.), podcasts, and email.
- Leverage analytical techniques to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Plan, execute, and measure messaging, pricing, media experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams and agency partners to optimize user experience
- Operate all digital marketing campaigns on scope, budget, and schedule
- Outline and implement conversion points and optimize user funnels
Skills and Requirements
- Undergrad degree in marketing, work history plus 5+ years concentration in digital marketing; direct response experience required; media agency experience preferred
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing omnichannel digital campaigns including: SEO/SEM, email, social media, influencer, display, branded content, and display advertising campaigns
- Solid understanding of ecommerce, PPC, SEO & SEM
- Advanced working knowledge of Amazon ecosystem and how to best optimize PBA campaigns
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Omniture, Web Trends)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Facebook and Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking