Leading direct response consumer products company.
The Digital Media Manager is a new addition to the marketing team and critical to the company’s continued growth. The ideal candidate is a leader who lives and breathes performance-based marketing and an experienced professional who will create, execute, monitor, control, and maximize digital media campaigns across all channels.
Position: Digital Media Manager
Reports to: VP Marketing
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
Locations: NYC and Westchester
The Digital Media Manager will plan, execute and optimize all digital marketing, including, but not limited to: SEO/SEM, paid social media, display, branded content, emerging tech (voice, haptic, etc.), podcasts, email, and messenger for all products.
- Build digital media plans based on each product’s unique position in the product portfolio
- Leverage analytical techniques to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Plan, execute, and measure messaging, pricing, media experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams and agency partners to optimize user experience
- Operate all digital marketing campaigns on scope, budget, and schedule
- Outline and implement conversion points and optimize user funnels
Skills and Requirements
- BS/MS degree – 5+ years with a concentration in digital marketing; media agency experience preferred
- Experience leading and managing omnichannel digital campaigns including: SEO/SEM, email, social media, influencer, display, branded content, and display advertising campaigns
- Solid understanding of ecommerce, PPC, SEO & SEM
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Experience optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Omniture, Web Trends)
- Ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up Facebook pixels and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement