For our members and partners content is what drives our organization and now we are seeking a dynamic commercially driven conference producer who can join our team and help take our forums to the next level. As a conference producer you will own 8-10 full day forums and 5-6 custom programs each year.
Position: Conference Producer
Main duties and responsibilities
- Monitor all aspects of conference projects as product owner and manager
- Develop agendas
- Recruit, secure and engage with speakers
- Proactively collaborate on site with the Event Management team to ensure the conference logistics are in place and run smoothly
- Liaise with and act as on-site contact for all speakers, as well as the conference chair, while tracking the successful flow of the event day agenda
- Generate new ideas, and use your industry understanding and insights to identify new channels to move into
- Stay up to date with trends and current topics relevant to the target summit market
Knowledge, experience, skills and attributes
- 3 years’ experience in compelling content writing, research and project management
- You have exceptional conversational skills both on the phone, and in person, and you are comfortable with communicating to senior level executives
- You are able to write engaging content which speaks to your audience
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Curiosity to learn and expand your understanding of the topics you research
- BA/BS Degree
This position is closed.
If you would like to find out about other
current job openings, register with us today!