Our client is devoted to providing the business intelligence that senior decision-makers need to respond to challenges both in the US and around the world.
Staffed by industry specialists, lawyers and other professionals, our client operates as a think tank, monitoring trends and developments in all major industry sectors, the law, and public policy, with a view to providing information on the leading edge.
Their aim is to provide senior business executives from around the globe the opportunity to benefit from innovative training solutions, exchange new ideas and concepts and develop business contacts in a convenient environment.
Position: Conference Producer – Team Lead
The successful candidate is accountable for the productivity, profitability and quality of events across a variety of sectors produced by both themselves and their direct report(s). The role requires a highly motivated individual with experience in the conference industry who possesses excellent networking, research, writing and people management skills.
- Responsible for the productivity, profitability and quality of events including those produced by the designated Conference Producer(s).
- Mentor, develop and coach Conference Producer(s).
- Generate and validate new, innovative and viable commercial conference topics across a variety of sectors.
- In conjunction with the Director of Production, develop and maintain a forward schedule of events and assign as appropriate to team member(s).
- Write topic briefs, develop detailed program agendas, sign off on go/no-go documents and review conference programs for Conference Producer(s).
- Effectively manage internal and external stakeholder relationships including identifying and securing senior executives/lawyers, thought leaders, consultants, researchers and other world-class expert speakers.
Education & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree
- Conference industry experience required including proven successful topic generation
- Experienced coach and mentor for a team of Conference Producers
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to relate to stakeholders at all levels
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- French is an asset