Educational resource of choice for live and online activities focusing on oncology and hematology. Based on identified needs and practice gaps, the company provides high-quality, evidence based activities featuring leading national and international faculty with a focus on practice changing advances and standards of care in treatment and disease management
Position: CME Content Development Coordinator
This CME Content Development Coordinator supports the day-to-day operations of accredited continuing medical education development, execution, and related functions. This role supports education production and traffic coordination for all medical science content for live meetings and online programming. The ideal candidate thrives in a highly collaborative and rapidly changing environment, is exceptionally good at multi-tasking, and is organized and skilled in detail management.
The proactive CME Development Content Coordinator works with the medical science team and creates content production schedules to ensure education activities meet their deadlines. Coordinators review, implement and adjust the medical science production schedule as necessary, follow up to ensure production targets are met, track stages of the project, troubleshoot problems, assist in communication with medical science leads to ensure quality and prepare production reports. They also set goals, support team members, monitor overall progress and manage alterations to the scope of projects.
This position coordinates multiple projects simultaneously, collaborating within a dynamic, team-oriented environment, ensuring that CME programming is innovative, collaborative, effective, and meets the high standards of our learners, partners and supporters. The CME Development Coordinator will keep current with standards for accreditation policies and educational frameworks.
- Optimize internal medical science content traffic flow
- Assist Medical Affairs in monitoring scope and deadlines for assigned projects & work streams, prepare weekly progress update
- Facilitate process improvement initiatives to establish and maintain quality control, uniformity and consistency
- Assist with developing an Editorial Style Guide and uniform Editorial Process
- Curate a set of “Best Practices”
- Develop and mainatian a glossary/lexicon
- Establish a central repository of scientific/medical journal and abstracts references purchased or acquired
- Leverage access to internal database for medical affairs
- Coordinate journal permissions and acquisitions
- Maintain server including all document and file management
- Create project reports using database queries and spreadsheet applications to track data relevant to the medical science CME projects for medical affairs
- Establish a Medical Science Lead deliverables online database
- Assist with defining and developing consistent guidelines for the development of company’s proprietary medical education activity formats and components; track to ensure benchmarks are met
- Maintain and provide all medical science leads with access to all online materials (E-Syllabus, Live-meeting Videos)
- Oversee the company learning team email account to collect, organize and assign all CME learning inquiries
- Support Medical Affairs with calendar management, managing correspondence and other special projects as assigned
- Develop and distribute a contact sheet of all personel when a program kicks-off
- Assist with illustration/figure creation using Photoshop, Illustrator and Quark or InDesign
- Bachelor’s degree and at least two years of professional experience (project management experience a plus)
- Strong critical thinking skills, as well as dedication to excellence in execution
- Strong analytical skills, and comfort and interest in new software and database programs
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines while working on multiple, parallel projects and working within established editorial processes
- Strong proficiency in Google Docs and Microsoft Office: Windows, Word, PowerPoint and Excel (Illustrator a plus)
This position is closed.
If you would like to find out about other
current job openings, register with us today!