Headquartered in New York, a marketing services company providing conferences and events for their global community of business leaders in finance, marketing, technology, strategy, customer engagement, human capital, legal, supply chain and security. The company offers an environment for networking, collaboration, and idea sharing as well as services in the areas of sales, sales development, customer success management, marketing, meeting management and operations, content and programming, membership development, and business support. Meetings include full day/half day, virtual event, think tank, breakfast, lunch, dinners and custom events.
The Campaign Marketing Specialist will be a member of the marketing and lead generation team to own email campaign creativity, execution and management across multiple channels: email, social, web. Experience with Eloqua marketing automation is required. The candidate will have a mature positive business perspective to identify issues and solutions as may be needed and the flexibility to adapt to a changing work flow. This position will also be responsible for analytics and reporting; coding in HTML; ability to create image banner headers and copywriting experience.
Position: Campaign Marketing Specialist
- Build and maintain marketing automation campaigns that nurture prospects through email form template creation, landing page development, list segmentation, scoring
- Develop dashboards to communicate campaign and marketing effectiveness
- Interpret metrics into insightful analysis to drive campaign performance
Skills and Experience
- Expertise with Eloqua required
- Data driven and analytical
- Experience implementing, executing, tracking and reporting on integrated marketing campaigns
- HTML experience
- Project/account management experience
- CRM knowledge – Salesforce preferred
- Events/media experience viewed favorably
This position is closed.
If you would like to find out about other
current job openings, register with us today!