Global Event and Trade Show organization creating world class unforgettable experiences.
The Campaign Manager will manage a portfolio of shows and events with responsibility for development of campaign canvasses, campaign delivery and technical management, execution and review of campaigns. Most important will be segmenting experience and manipulating data; post-campaign review to apply those insights to target audience behaviors and trends to improve campaign effectiveness.
Position: Campaign Manager
Reports to: Director of Marketing
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
Locations: Stamford/Norwalk, Connecticut
Key Responsibilities and Deliverables
- Work cross-functionally with event marketing teams to understand then develop, design and execute marketing campaigns using marketing automation tools (Eloqua) and logic (triggers, dynamic content, etc.) and supporting tools such as Visio.
- Lead the technical implementation of campaign automation for event marketing teams.
- Continually monitor, analyze, and edit campaigns to maximize campaign effectiveness.
- Working with the analysis team; analyze and report on all aspects of campaigns, to optimize performance and fine tune demand-generation programs.
- Perform A/B tests on all elements of the marketing mix.
- Allocate segments, emails and other collateral to the relevant part of each campaign canvas.
- Understand and develop the data and data structures, in addition to ensuring the quality and usability of data is maintained to help execute better campaigns.
- Ensure correct processes are following when setting up each event.
- Ensure customer inquiry and registration forms are fully tested prior to go-live.
- Work closely with the digital marketing team to deliver best practices in email deliverability, readability and conversion-focused design.
Skills and Experience Required
- 5+ years event or related B2B marketing experience preferred
- Solid experience using marketing automation tools, e.g., Eloqua
- Understanding of data segmentation and importance of Data Protection regulations
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Good interpersonal skills, team player, able to meet deadlines
- Organized, high attention to detail and ability to be self-directed