A dynamic for-profit marketing services leader serving the financial sector. Products and services white papers, webinars, webcasts, conferences and events, continuing education and business solutions programs.
The Marketing Manager will join the marketing team responsible for development and implementation of integrated, multichannel marketing programs to promote business services and program solutions. We are looking for a highly creative experienced B2B marketing professional.
In this role, you’ll develop strategic marketing plans, working closely with product management and the sales team. The ideal candidate will have expertise in creating annual marketing plans, lead generation and qualification, tactical execution, superior writing skills, closely managing budgets, and working with multiple team members, partners and vendors. This position will be responsible for helping to meet established annual revenue objectives through a variety of marketing activities that may include email, website and social media, events, content, advertising and more. Strong preference will be given to candidates with experience in the professional services industries and/or experience with technology products.
Position: Marketing Manager
Marketing Strategy & Planning:
- Develop and implement comprehensive marketing plans for assigned programs and
- Create marketing campaigns and content to generate and nurture leads for sales team
- Plan and organize tradeshow presence, speaking opportunities, and other events
- Maintain and update product website pages and create content for blogs and social
- Develop sales enablement tools to support the sales process
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills to initiate and maintain relationships with
internal and external stakeholders
- Attend industry tradeshows and represent CPA.com in exhibit booth
- Manage and track marketing expenses to ensure that product line stays within budget
and maximizes ROI
- Provide input into budgeting and forecasting process
- Determine ROI and effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- Leverage real-time email marketing results, web analytics reports, and other
campaign analyses to continuously optimize performance of marketing programs and increase conversion rates
Strong Communication Skills:
This position is closed.
If you would like to find out about other
current Marketing Manager job openings, register with us today!