Leading B2B developer and distributor of technology solutions. An established thought leader on emerging technologies and a trusted business advisor to finance professionals.
The Associate Integrated Marketing Manager will be a key member of the marketing team and support the marketing plans that drive customer awareness and demand for products and programs. This person will support marketing activities including email campaigns, web site copy, search and social media, direct sales activities, tradeshows, event presentation management and cross organizational planning.
Position: Associate Marketing Manager
Reports to: Senior Integrated Marketing Manager
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
Location: Remote/Hybrid/NYC headquarters
- Leverages marketing tools including email, search engine optimization, social media, advertising, tradeshows, webinars/seminars, conferences/events, online exposure, and web exposure to drive customer interest and demand for products.
- Drafts compelling copy for content marketing that includes emails, blogs, social media rev ops, social media and PR on execution tactics.
- Drafts and sets up nurturing email campaigns.
- Develops monthly marketing reports and provides insights on analytics.
- Monitors, tracks and reports on ad placements.
- Provides support with business review data and PowerPoint decks.
- Coordinates and supports webinars.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3+ years of marketing experience. Bonus if in financial services, information or technology company.
- Experience implementing integrated marketing plans and campaigns.
- Strong verbal, written, visual/presentation and communication skills. Ability to create compelling communications content including emails, website copy, blogs, videos, social content, talking points and more.
- Knowledge of marketing and social media best practices.
- Proficiency in marketing automation platforms, CRM solutions, email marketing, social media, and SEO/SEM campaigns. Salesforce and Pardot an advantage.
For more information, please contact:
If you would like to inquire about this Marketing Manager position, or would like to find out about other current job opportunities, register with us today!