Headquartered in New York, our client is a marketing services company providing conferences and events for 200,000 global community of senior business leaders in finance, marketing, technology, strategy, customer engagement, human capital, legal, supply chain and security. The company provides an environment for networking, collaboration, and idea sharing as well as services in the areas of sales, sales development, customer success management, marketing, meeting management and operations, content and programming, membership development, and business support. Meetings include full day/half day, virtual event, think tank, breakfast, lunch, dinners and custom events.
The Associate Director of Marketing Operations will be the key driver of growth for the company by building a short and long-term demand generation strategy that incorporates all marketing channels (email, social, all digital and online presence) and delivers compelling content while being hands on and tactical with marketing technology (Eloqua marketing automation). This position will manage 2 or more direct reports.
Position: Associate Director, Marketing Operations
Product Messaging and Positioning
- Create marketing campaigns by collaborating with the rest of the marketing, sales, content, & ops teams -giving direction on best practices for lead generation to drive ROI
- Articulate value proposition and develop key messaging that resonates with our partner segments
- Define key audiences and use data to drive product planning and development and prioritize marketing focus
- Adjust campaigns based on analytical reporting and results
- Optimize the Eloqua and SFDC marketing automation functions
- Track and maintain high standards for all marketing metrics/ KPIs
- Analyze past campaign efforts and leverage the data to generate new compelling campaigns
- Plan the end-to-end launch and release of new programs
Audience Segmentation and Personas
Program Launches and Campaigns
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 8-10 years B2B marketing of program, product/portfolio, and/or audience marketing experience
- Experience with Eloqua is required
- Previous success developing and driving integrated marketing campaigns throughout the customer lifecycle
- A proven record of both strategy and execution
- Experience managing a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to accommodate different audiences
- Possess the ability and credibility to influence leadership
- Ability to both lead a team and prioritize as a team player with peers
- Demonstrated history of success working with problems in a fast-paced environment, within global matrixed work groups, when juggling multiple priorities
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Willingness to travel when necessary
This position is closed.
If you would like to find out about other
current job openings, register with us today!