Our client, a loyalty/CRM-focused marketing services company in San Francisco, is looking for a talented Account Director.
The Account Director will have a dual role with a major tech client:
- North America: Principal day-to-day client contact for a B2B channel loyalty program – successfully planning, implementing and measuring key performance initiatives
- Globally: Leading initiatives, projects and campaigns in conjunction with the worldwide Account Team (over 40 people)
The Account Director will report to the Senior Account Director, and will directly manage an account team including an Account Manager, up to two Account Executives, with opportunities to grow and manage a larger team in the near future.
You should have at least 5 years of agency experience; B2B tech sector client experience and project management skills strongly preferred.
Position: Account Director (Agency)
- Develop, plan and implement channel/loyalty and communication programs
- Knowledge of channel marketing a big plus
- Candidate must have a background in management of a calculation/rules-driven site and an understanding of data analysis within marketing programs
- Collaborate with Technology, Data Analytics, Operational Services and Creative teams
As a senior member of the Global Team for the client, you will manage centralized global projects, and enable the delivery of truly global solutions and services across the network of offices. Superlative communication abilities, including cross-cultural skills, will be essential.
- Gain thorough understanding of system and data-driven business rules
- Drive and oversee technology projects, including functional enhancements, process documentation, acceptance testing, management of toolkits and creative assets
- Manage account financial performance and forecast
- Seek out and drive incremental revenue opportunities and new client projects; apply domain expertise to support additional agency new business pitches