Our client is the recognized market leader of transaction and customer screening solutions, delivering exceptional risk and regulatory protection to financial institutions around the globe.
An aggressive sales professional with experience selling software solutions into organizations with multiple stakeholder groups.
- Knowledge of bank compliance/filtering software, compliance and payment solutions is a plus.
- Experience selling into banks and financial institutions also a plus.
- The successful candidate will be a driven hunter and team player with lead generation skills, and proven closing ability.
- Products include solutions for real-time transaction filtering, batch filtering of customer.
- Achieve/exceed annual sales targets
- Identify and prospect for new business opportunities to generate sales to medium and large financial institutions through strategic & consultative selling techniques
- Lead generation and qualification, and ownership and execution of the RFI/RFP process
- Leverage existing relationships and develop and cultivate new relationships with key personnel at banks, financial institutions, and corporations.
- Demonstrate and maintain a thorough understanding of payments industry, compliance and risk management and Company portfolio of products and solutions.
- Develop account plans for specified accounts, including organizational maps, key contacts, existing business with Accuity, business objectives, sales opportunities, and plans for achieving sales where there are opportunities
- Maintain a robust pipeline with both near- and long-term opportunities, ensuring consistent revenue throughout the year
Key Skills Required:
- Experience selling software in complex organizations
- Strong sales success & track record as a Senior Sales Executive
- Strong consultative selling skills with a deep understanding of the technology
- team player as well as ability to act independently
- Customer account management focus, with excellent presentation and communication skills
- Motivated self-starter with excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Experience in selling compliance / risk / payment solutions in the financial industry (bonus)
Excellent benefits are offered in addition to competitive salary. You have a wide menu of options including medical, dental, vision, life, short- and long-term disability, tuition reimbursement, 401(k), retirement benefits, flexible spending accounts, vacation, sick, personal, and holiday time.