Senior Marketing Director – Diabetes
Our Client seeks a talented, CPG & Pharma brand marketer to define superior customer experiences that drive engagement and business results. MBA Required.
Position: Sr. Marketing Director – Diabetes
- Maximize marketing effectiveness and efficiency through close partnership with brands.
- Challenge traditional marketing thought bringing new approaches.
- Drive towards one integrated multichannel plan, through providing input and support throughout the business planning process.
- Identify and secure the necessary cross company resources to ensure flawless launches.
- Review and recommend market research, customer trends and analyses to surface actionable insights to inform the targeting, positioning, messaging, tactics and business results.
- Lead teams to develop marketing solutions that address business challenges.
- Partner with internal teams to define scope for agencies, staffing plans, agency evaluations.
Professional Experiences Required:
- Experience building and managing new businesses and new target markets.
- Needs to have a robust marketing background outside of Pharma with documented success.
- Demonstrated success advancing initiatives across organizational and geographic boundaries.
- Strong branding skills, developing brand equity and increasing brand value.
- Leading through change and adversity.
- Team leadership and people development with proven success in capability building.
- The candidate needs to understand the dynamics that are shaping the healthcare landscape.
- Familiarity with the diabetes therapeutic area.
- Strategic thinker with a collaborative, and influential drive for results across matrixed organization.
- Creative business plan development – that brings new perspective and market possibilities.
- MBA required
- 10 – 15+ years of experience including 5 + years in a leadership / managerial role
- Proven success with CPG marketing in both Pharma and outside of Pharma
- Brand management experience