Global information services and solutions leader offering comprehensive education, best-in-class technology and expert consulting services to the financial services industry.
The Senior Digital Marketing Associate will work with marketing to manage and execute B2B integrated marketing campaigns to support customer acquisition and retention.
This position will drive campaign development and manage and execute tactical day-to-day campaign deliverables, using insights and customer intelligence to execute end-to-end (plan, test, execute, measure and refine) programs.
Position: Senior Digital Marketing Associate
Reports to: Campaign Marketing Manager
Locations: New York, NY and Connecticut
- Create campaign production schedules, monitor activity
- Document various functions and requirements during planning and execution stages and coordinate with key functions to complete and launch the campaigns
- Maintain regular measurement of the ROI of campaigns and ensure each campaign has clear metrics as agreed to ensure that campaigns are meeting campaign goals
- Creating strategic long term automated campaigns (e.g. Nurture programs)
- Planning and executing events (logistics and promotion) as well as monthly webinars
- Managing email sends and landing page creation, form registration solutions, quiz, and surveys
- Running on-site A/B split tests and on-site segmentation to support Nurture efforts
Attributes, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent marketing accreditation preferred; minimum 2-3 year’s experience with B2B integrated marketing
- Able to adapt in a changing environment and anticipate future needs
- Self-motivated with an ability to work in a decision-driven environment
- Flexible, collaborative and positive approach
- Work proactively suggesting best practice, cross-promotion opportunities
- Optimize email communications to ensure messaging through lead lifecycle is correct
- Track response to evaluate the effectiveness of communications and offer advice and guidance on optimization
- Excellent analytical numerical skills
- Knowledge of marketing automation capabilities
- Experience with Salesforce beneficial