Established, highly successful firm specializing in alternative media programs and list management.
The Senior Account Executive will be responsible for maintaining and developing long-term relationships with clients and meeting monthly and quarterly goals. Your experience and knowledge will greatly contribute to client engagement through continuing education about products and programs; developing solutions for existing and/or new clients, outbound sales efforts and the ability to communicate effectively and consistently with core clients on a regular basis.
Position: Senior Account Executive, List Management
- Strengthen and expand client relationships through open, honest and proactive communications; maintain CRM records using Microsoft Dynamics.
- Schedule annual reviews with clients, preferably in person, to set expectations and provide insights related to market trends, new opportunities and current challenges.
- Prepare actionable demand generation plans; document and present to client. Plans might include additional marketing, call center and/or other focused initiatives to support existing efforts.
- Prepare annual projections and monthly forecasts based on historical usage, market trends, universe sizes, new and ceased products and publications, and other relevant variables identified.
- Be an invaluable internal resource for new opportunities; schedule annual meetings with key brokerage firms in the Northeast and deliver online presentations for brokers located elsewhere in the US and Canada.
- Provide targeted data card publishing recommendations for the marketing department.
Experience & Skills
- 3-5 years’ experience in direct response marketing, list/data sales or related field
- 2 years’ experience in acquisition email marketing, campaign workflow and results analysis required
- Excellent verbal, written, and organizational skills
- Understanding of NextMark or SRDS research platforms preferred
- Intermediate level experience with MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred