Established young entrepreneurial company providing a range of digital services to clients from web development and mobile applications to social media marketing promotions within a cost effective unique business model.
The Project Leader will be responsible for guiding the day-to-day client relationships and
managing a team in Buenos Aries, Argentina.
- High-level project planning and coordination and execution of projects for major client accounts
- Lead and set the vision for successful client proposals. Lead the team in the proposal process, blending integrated, full service capability to respond to the client’s brief
- In order to effectively manage client projects and lead internal and external teams, this position will require solid knowledge and experience with the following Interactive/digital/web technologies:
- Provide leadership and on-going counsel to clients during project execution and implementation
- Identify and develop new opportunities from existing clients, referrals, networking
• PHP , .NET
• Mobile development including native apps and responsive/adaptive mobile web sites
• Database development
• CMS implementations for WordPress and other Open Source content management tools
• Browser capabilities across common platforms and devices
Desired Skills and Experience
The Project Leader must have web and mobile development experience and the technical
proficiency to drive projects at each step from client requirements/estimating/scoping to successful delivery.
- Ideally, the Project Leader will have 3-5 years early career project management and team management experience at a digital agency or professional services firm in a technical lead/architect / project management role
- Ideal candidates will have web and mobile experience with iOS and Android operating systems and/or the following web technologies: PHP, Laravel and Symfony, .NET, Java, WordPress, HTML5, CSS3, jQuery and jQuery Mobile; working knowledge of AngularJS, NODE, and other front-end JS libraries; solid understanding of Browser capabilities across common platforms and devices
- Track record building, managing and inspiring multi-disciplinary teams
- Ability to work in MS Project or similar project schedule tools
- Hands-on experience with developing statements of work and estimates
- Exceptional communication skills for client facing presentations
- Extensive experience of managing high revenue client accounts
- Comfortable working in a highly entrepreneurial office; a self-starter; with the ability to work independently and on-site at client locations as may be required