The Media Analyst position is responsible for translating complex data sets into actionable insights to continuously optimize media and content strategies.
- Analyze performance data from various agency and third party partners to inform media buying, other marketing strategies and decisions, and ultimately drive higher ROI of each media dollar.
- Work with internal and external partners to garner learnings related to media performance, creative optimization, and consumer behavior that will provide actionable insights for optimizing media strategy and content development.
- Create and steward best-in-class reporting and dashboards, while ensuring data integrity.
- Knowledge of mix market modeling, attribution, and cross-channel brand health and frequency analysis desired.
- Frame the right questions and perform standard and ad-hoc analysis to support immediate business data needs.
- Contribute insights and thought leadership around campaign design, including requirements for success and optimal use of media platforms to achieve goals.
Position: Media Analyst
Reports to: Director Media Services
Locations: Fairfield, Connecticut
The successful candidate will have:
- BA/BS required.
- Marketing, Business, Statistics, Finance, Economics or Mathematics.
- A minimum of 3-5 years in a business/marketing/media analyst role.
Experience necessary for effective job performance:
- Must be detail oriented with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and work under tight timelines.
- Excellent written and oral communications.
For more information, please contact:
203.750.8838, ext. 103