We’re looking for a Marketing Technology Consultant/Technical Architect who will join our client’s growing consulting practice. This exciting company has major customers and a dynamic growth environment, and you’ll find opportunity to innovate at the intersection of digital and big data.
We need to find a talented individual who has deep experience in marketing technology, along with the ability to understand client needs and translate them into successful solutions.
Company: Marketing Consultancy: Customer Engagement
Compensation: Competitive base salary plus bonus
Location: Boston Area
As a Marketing Technology Consultant/Technical Architect, you’ll be working directly with clients to design and implement solutions to help them maximize their use of customer data for marketing purposes.
Our client has a preferred partnership with SAS, providing a range of consulting services supporting SAS’s category-leading Customer Intelligence suite. You will receive extensive training on the SAS platform, as well as the company’s own proprietary data management and analysis products.
- Interacts with both technical and non-technical customers, attains relevant technical and business requirements, analyzes information and designs comprehensive solutions.
- Manages customer communications, conflicts, and negotiations related to overall solutions design.
- Develops visually rich and professional conceptual design documents targeted to varying audiences of business and technical aptitude.
- Develops detailed configuration specifications documentation targeted to technical consultants.
- Conducts solutions presentations and obtains customer acceptance to solution design.
- Validates solutions after they are built, and provides solution walkthrough with customer. Guides customer through solution deployment.
- Participates in pre-sales project scoping activities consisting of (but not limited to):
– Requirements, deliverables, assumptions and exclusions documentation
– Project resource and delivery timeframe estimates
– Client discovery and requirement meetings
– Other pre-sales activities such as discovery and technical deep-dive sessions, Proof-Of-Concept (POC) development with prospects
- Travels to client sites for onsite discovery and solutions presentations. (Up to 25%)
- 5 to 7 years of experience in marketing technology, especially campaign management, marketing databases, reporting
- Experience with one or more of the following enterprise marketing tools:
– SAS, incl. Customer Intelligence, Marketing Automation, Visual Analytics, Marketing Optimization
– Oracle Marketing Cloud
- Desirable: experience in data analysis
- Desirable: experience working at marketing service provider or consultancy
For more information, please contact:
203.750.8838, ext. 101