|Position:||Vice President - Marketing|
This position has been filled. If you would
We have an opening for a Vice President of Marketing at a medium-size research firm located in central Connecticut. The hiring firm focuses on high-end strategic market research and consulting initiatives.
This person is responsible for providing a broad range of marketing and public relations services in accordance with the goals of the company.
This position comes with a salary of $110,000 to $165,000 plus a bonus potential of 25% of salary.
- Create, evaluate, implement and periodically revise the company's marketing and public relations plan.
- Write and administer the annual marketing budget.
- Schedule, develop and distribute market/sales client tough points (holiday cards, etc.) for current clients
- Develop marketing programs for new business and new products
- Prepare and distribute press releases.
- Develop and maintain effective media contacts.
- Monitor industry events/news and distribute to appropriate internal staff.
- Monitor client news clippings.
- Produce brochures, flyers and direct mail campaigns as well as information displays/booths.
- Supervise website development (creative input, writing content, implement changes).
- Identify and participate in various marketing venues/trade shows and other related events.
- Supervise all aspects of production of a periodic newsletter
- Bachelor's Degree or Mater's Degree with coursework in marketing research, marketing or public relations.
- Ten years of marketing and public relations experience required.
like to find out about other current job opportunities,
register with us today!