|Position:||Customer Relations Manager|
This position has been filled. If you would
Our Client is a leading wireless telecommunications company. Their philosophy is that customer focus and consumer understanding must always drive their day-to-day business behavior. They strive to be the most preferred partner to operators, retailers and enterprises.
In line with these priorities, Our Client's business portfolio strategy focuses on five areas, with each having long-term objectives:
There are three strategic assets that Our Client will invest in and prioritize:
- Create winning devices
- Embrace consumer Internet services
- Deliver enterprise solutions
- Build scale in networks
- Expand professional services
CRM Manager Position Description
- Brand and design
- Customer engagement and fulfillment
- Technology and architecture
Main Responsibility Areas
Responsible for developing an online CRM/acquisition strategy designed to increase website traffic that ultimately delivers increased online and bricks-and-mortar sales.
- Develop and execute online acquisition generation marketing activities (Search Engine Marketing, Online Advertising, email campaigns, newsletters, and sweepstakes) to acquire interested consumers.
- Coordinate data management to ensure appropriate data transfer processes, data overlays, data hygiene, opt-out compliance, contact management, and de-duping techniques to improve list quality and campaign effectiveness to results.
- Manage work of MDS, our database hosting company.
- Coordinate relationship between MDS and co-registration partners.
- Monitor data feeds from marketing campaigns.
- Coordinate transaction data feeds from ESP to database.
- Receive and review standard report and generate custom reports.
- Review and implement data hygiene activities.
- Collaborate with marketing partners (key Activation stakeholders internal and external to the Interactive Marketing Team) to identify opportunities for integration of marketing efforts and processes to improve the customer experience and cross-sell results.
- Coordinate with CES to conduct required security audits of third-party partners transmitting/receiving consumer data.
- Participate in core team meetings of various departments.
- Assist CARE Team in responding to consumer complaints and inquiries regarding the database.
- Create budget and update spending plans in MAT.
- Branded Environments and Sponsorships
- Activation Marketing
- Channel Marketing
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Marketing Research & Insights
Scope - Individual Contributor
- Typically 6 to 9 years of relevant marketing, brand, and/or CRM experience. Experience in the Interactive Marketing arena preferred. Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field and/or equivalent experience.
- Project management skills, must be able to manage multiple programs at one time.
- Outstanding relationship building skills
- Process development skills, ability to keep work flowing, minimizing problems or delays.
- Effective oral and written communication skills
Performs and/or coordinates day-to-day activities to meet departmental/project objectives. Carries out root/cause analysis in more complex problems. Can develop and implement recommendations.
Impact is short-term and usually departmental/project in scope. Accountable for quality, accuracy and efficiency of own and/or team achievements. Actions and errors can have program, project, and functional impact.
Accepts responsibility for and demonstrates support for delegated decisions. Requires minimum supervision. Uses non standard approaches to resolving issues. Suggests improvements and seeks opportunities for innovation. Some collegial or consultant interaction.
Job Disciplines which apply in this Job Family
Marketing Program/Generalist, Business Strategy, Customer Relationship Marketing.
Deciding and Initiating Action, Team Working, Role Modeling Our Client's Way and Values, Relating and Networking, Persuading and Influencing, Presenting and Communicating, Documenting and Reporting, Analyzing, Creating and Innovating, Planning and Organizing, Delivering Quality and Results
like to find out about other current job opportunities,
register with us today!