This position has been filled. If you would
We have openings for several Account Supervisors at a boutique interactive agency located in suburban Philadelphia.
The Account Supervisor is responsible for leading a team of accounts with P&L accountability as well as an expectation to deliver against stated client goals and objectives. Day to day responsibilities include cultivating and nurturing strong working relationships with clients, developing effective marketing strategies, planning and executing campaigns, analyzing and reporting of campaign performance, and business development.
This position comes with a very competitive salary and nice incentive/bonus potential.
- Provide day-to-day management of assigned accounts; ensure that client campaigns, reports and projects are functioning appropriately and delivered accurately.
- Day-to-day management of advertising campaigns to stay within budget requirements.
- Serve as liaison between client and all internal departments for the tactical execution of all campaigns.
- Accurately set up client campaigns based on deliverables.
- Provide regular status reports to Account Director and Client regarding the status of all key initiatives.
- Provide accurate and thorough ongoing business projections, both internally and externally.
- Ensure the accuracy of client invoices for all services.
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of Search Engine Marketing & Media; is at ease answering questions regarding capabilities and product offerings.
- Provide strategic consultancy to Client for their PLM (Paid Listings Management), PI (Paid Inclusion), Natural (SEO) & Media campaigns.
- Collaborate with Account Director to develop innovative solutions to the problems facing clients.
- Engage with clients and work collaboratively to exceed expectations.
- Manage at least one account executive.
like to find out about other current job opportunities,
register with us today!