This position has been filled. If you would
Our Client is an interactive services firm that helps companies use the online channel as a marketing and business tool. They combine data, insight-driven design, leading technologies and rigorous optimization to build strong brands and improve relationships with customers, employees and partners. The Account Director position is a senior client management position in our organization, responsible for leading a team, accountable for client P&L, relationship building, marketing strategy, campaign development and management, and business analysis.
The ideal Account Director is a highly passionate, collaborative, outgoing, creative oriented leader. A seasoned candidate will demonstrate the following responsibilities:
- Provide Strategic and Marketing Leadership
- Works with clients to uncover business needs and objectives, craft appropriate strategies, and identifies/implements products to help achieve client goals.
- Develop the importance of online marketing in the overall marketing mix.
- Create and interpret effective analysis to support marketing recommendations.
- Develop broad industry expertise.
- Build and Grow Client Relationships
- Understand clients' business and generate new ideas to enhance client performance.
- Build trust, credibility, and client referrals.
- Develop multi-tiered agency-client relationships and ties.
- Effectively Manage Team
- Manage a team of three to five marketing professionals
- Foster teamwork and a constructive work environment.
- Provide team leadership that rewards creativity.
- Manage Financial Performance
- Achieve client targets within the context of the underlying opportunity.
- Maintain or improve account profitability.
- Work with business development team to develop new client sales proposals.
- Contribute to the Firm
- Balance client demands with participation in broader agency initiatives.
- College degree required, MBA preferred
- Approximately 5+ years of related industry experience, preferably brand or direct marketing experience at an advertising agency or client company, or product management at a client company
- Approximately 7+ years of business experience
- Demonstrated track record of client relationship development and service
- Proven experience in managing teams working cross-functionally within an organization
- Strong knowledge or experience in Internet businesses, account management/coordination, buying, client/campaign strategy, and media planning.
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills
like to find out about other current job opportunities,
register with us today!